Social Media Marketing
In this technologically advanced era, it is virtually impossible to optimize a business’ marketing and branding efforts without having a substantial web presence. Furthermore, it would be an extremely difficult task to create a substantial web presence without the implementation of social media marketing. Social media marketing is an aspect of online digital marketing in which a business seeks to increase customer engagement and site traffic through the use of social media platforms.
Fox Web Creations prides itself in being a leader in Kansas City social media marketing. We center our social media marketing efforts on the creation of content that is timely and relevant enough to garner the attention of your target audience in a manner that will inspire the sharing of content with their contacts on various networks. One of the dynamics in play is the development of trust, which is much easier to build when content is shared between friends and associates. It is one way to get others to add validity to your brand.
Here are some statistics from the 2010 Social Media Marketing Industry Report which demonstrate how lucrative advertisers find social media marketing. These statistics were from a study that included 1,800 marketers in both business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer (B2C) marketing:
- Exposure- 85% of the marketers said the websites generated exposure for their business.
- Improved search rankings – 54% of these marketers said the websites helped increased the Search Engine Results Position (SERP) of their business website.
- More traffic – 63% of marketers in the study said their business website experienced increased traffic, an increase in subscribers, or a larger opt-in list because of social networking websites.
- New business partnerships – 56% of the marketers said the websites helped them form new business partnerships.
- Lead generation- 52% of the marketers said the websites helped them generate quality sales leads.
- Increased sales – 48% of the marketers in the study said the social media websites helped them sell products or services, or close business deals.